Ive seen this tag done many times on Youtube and although it is a bit older, I thought it would be a bit of fun! Lets get started!
1) Flour - A book that was a little bit slow to start off but that really picked up as it went along.
The Outsiders By: S.E. Hinton
2) Margarine - A book that had a really rich and great plot.
Pendragon: The Merchant of Death By: DJ MacHale
3) Eggs - A book that you thought was going to be bad but actually turned out quite enjoyable.
If I Stay By: Gayle Forman
4) Sugar - A sugary/sweet book.
Anna and the French Kiss By: Stephanie Perkins
5) Icing - A book that covered every single element that you enjoy about a book (funny moments, action moments, sad moments, etc.).
The Fiery Heart By: Richelle Mead
6) Sprinkles - A book series that you can kind of turn to for a little pick me up when you're feeling down.
Eragon By: Christopher Paolini
7) The cherry on top - Your favorite book this year so far.
City of Heavenly Fire By: Cassandra Clare (HOW IS THIS EVEN UP FOR DISCUSSION?!)
Happy reading nerds and sound off in the comments with your personal book cake! TAG, YOUR IT!!!